It’s time for our annual Spring Family Egg Hunt!
Join us on Saturday, March 25 from 9 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. at 3&2 Baseball, at the east complex fields.
This is not your typical grab-and-run hunt. We will have fun activities, entertainment, and no-stress family fun thanks to our amazing sponsors like our title sponsor, New Horizon Academy, and many others. Grab photos with the cutest bunny around and enjoy some fun memories with the family. The event culminates in the star of the show, the age-divided egg hunts. Find the lucky eggs for big giveaways and then turn in your eggs for an age-appropriate goodie bag!
This event includes TWO SESSIONS, 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. with identical activities for both sessions. Choose what works best for you and your family’s schedule! We will have something for everyone so all guests 3 months+ must have a ticket.
**Rainout date: April 1. Tickets are non-refundable.**
Thank you to our amazing sponsors
Don’t miss these fun activities:
- Play an egg drop game with New Horizon Academy
- Play fun spring baseball games with 3&2 Baseball.
- Try out all kinds of instruments at the instrument petting zoo with Bach To Rock-Leawood.
- Play a fun toothbrush game for prizes with Fry Orthodontic Specialists
- Take part in coloring fun with Goldfish Swim School
- Try your hand at martial arts with KO Martial Arts
- Pick out fun balloon animals courtesy of LeBlanc & Associates Dentistry for Children.
- Take part in an egg toss with Urban Air Adventure Park
And enjoy more springtime fun with Little Sunshine’s Playhouse and Preschool, Sweet Tooth Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics and so much more!
Get ready for lots of fun with giant bubbles, bubble snow, bubble foam and a bubble blizzard thanks to KC Bubble Parties!
Fluff It Cotton Candy will be supplying cotton candy for all and if you’re needing a caffeine fix or peanuts and cracker jacks coffee and food will be available for purchase at the Brew Haha Coffee Trailer and at the 3&2 Concession Stand!
Thank you to Yard deSigns-JoCo for marking the way for our attendees!