Kansas City Mom Collective aims to make being a mom in Kansas City easier! Whether that’s drawing on the resources of other moms in our community or giving you the tools and resources to navigate Kansas City. We aim to be a positive force in our community that builds pride in our city through shared mom tips, guides to Kansas City attractions and parks and wisdom gained on our parenting journeys.
Guest Post Submissions
We know our team doesn’t have all the answers so that’s why we want to hear from you!
- Is there a mom experience you feel like others could benefit from? Share your tips you’ve developed in your parenthood journey!
- Do you have helpful information like mom hacks or tips for navigating Kansas City?
- Do you have diverse, unique experience or perspectives that you’d like to share with other moms in Kansas City to promote understanding and awarness?
Guest Post Guidelines
- We accept posts from Kansas City parents. If you’re interested in advertising, please click here.
- Posts must be original content (not published anywhere else like a personal blog or other media outlet).
- Posts must be 400-800 words, include at least one photo.
- Please submit a bio and headshot with your post so we can give proper credit!
- Feel free to email us with questions or topic suggestions!
Ready to submit? Email us!