We are a collaborative online resource written by KC moms, for KC moms and striving to bring online mothers together offline in meaningful and lasting community. Our contributor team is the engine that drives this mission.
We seek to find moms who share our passion for connecting moms in KC. We desire to create a diverse team including racial, geographic, family dynamics, parenting style diversity to help us to continue to reach more KC moms and connect them to each other, which only makes us all better moms.
What you GIVE:
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the Kansas City area
- Reliability, genuine attitude, and your own unique perspective
- One original post per month
- Your presence, when possible, at KCMB events (4-5/year)
- Availability for in-person contributor meetings held 2-3 times per year
What you GET:
- New connections, new friendships
- Free or discounted admission to KCMC events
- Your photo and bio on the KCMC team page (with links to your business, personal blog, and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to our private, super fun contributor Facebook group
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, etc.
- Opportunity to attend local events and attractions and share your reviews.
Applications due February 1!