Do you love events, particularly those hosted by Kansas City Mom Collective? Do you love to share that excitement with our friends? We pride ourselves in planning high quality events, designed by moms for moms. We NEED YOU to keep that momentum going! We’re looking for dedicate KCMC fans to work behind the scenes as well to create events that become annual traditions for KC families.
Complete the application and if you’re selected, we will contact you with full details!
Summary of Role
- Be available to work two to four signature events annually.
- Be available for Event Team video chats (or in-person if schedules allow) to discuss event operations.
- Share our events within your social media circle to help generate buzz and excitement.
- Be available day of event to help coordinate and facilitate the event.
Up to half the event run time and an additional two hours of pre or post event support. Each event will vary due to length and scope; expectation will be fully communicated in advance.
This is a volunteer position. Events team members will be provided free admission to each event and swag (when possible). In addition to new mom friends, perks will vary by each event and your hard work and passion will not be missed.
- Be available to work two to four signature events annually. Up to half the event run time and up to an additional five hours of pre- or post- event support. Each event will vary due to length and needed assistance; expectation will be fully communicated in advance.
- Attend an annual Event Team training; video call or in person if schedules allow.
Share our events within your social media circle to help generate buzz and excitement. Expected posts: Facebook event, ticket deadline reminder, and at least one during each event; all other post (especially sponsor engagement) encouraged and appreciated.
- Participate in a closed Facebook group with Events Team. Occasionally provide feedback on topics such as pricing and new event development.
- Free admission to each event worked. Individual tickets for mom-centered events and up to four tickets for family events.
- Pre-sale ticket access for friends and family.
- Swag (when available).
- New friends!