When your child is sick or injured, trust the expertise of The Pediatric Center at Overland Park Regional Medical Center to get them back to being a kid again. The Pediatric Center provides an excellent experience for kids and their families who are looking for continuity of care and the highest level of expertise at the bedside.
The Pediatric Center offers:
- Comprehensive pediatric services treating newborns to teens
- Pediatric ER with short wait times
- Quick and convenient access to pediatric specialists including cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, neurology and orthopedic surgery
- A pediatric inpatient unit for children, which includes a medical-surgical inpatient unit and pediatric ICU staffed by pediatric hospitalists and intensivists, as well as specialty physicians, all with pediatric-specific training
- All pediatric board-certified attending physicians who are experts in their field and have years of experience treating children
To find a pediatric specialist, call (913) 541-KIDS (5437). To learn more about The Pediatric Center and meet our pediatric specialists, visit oprmc.com/pediatrics.