We are so excited to announce the return of our Spring Family Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 2 at Avila University.
This is not your typical grab and run hunt. We will have fun activities from our amazing sponsors, food and beverages, and no-stress family fun — all culminating in age-divided egg hunts. Find the lucky eggs for big giveaways and then turn in your eggs for an age-appropriate goodie bag!
This event includes TWO SESSIONS, 9 a.m.-11 a.m. and 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. with identical activities for both sessions. Choose what works best for you and your family’s schedule! We will have something for everyone so all guests 3 months+ must have a ticket. Ticket prices will go up Friday, March 25 so secure your spot early!
The event has both indoor and outdoor activities so will go on, rain or shine.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors
Don’t miss these fun activities:
- Make delicious mocktails and juice mixes with Rebekah Iliff author of the new book “Champagne for One.”
- Make spring crafts with Fry Orthodontic Specialists
- Pick out fun balloon animals courtesy of LeBlanc & Associates Dentistry for Children.
- Try out all kinds of instruments at the instrument petting zoo with School of Rock Blue Valley.
- Try to win some sweet treats at the cake walk sponsored by Sweet Tooth Pediatric Dentistry.
- Teddy Bear Mobile JoCo KS will be on-site if you’d like to purchase and create your own stuffed animal.
You’re sure to work up quite an appetite and Zaxby’s will be on hand to fill your bellies and Roasterie Coffee will make sure all the parents are well caffeinated! Thank you to Yard deSigns South KC for marking the way for our attendees! *Check this post for updates as we secure more fun and food!
Tickets will go fast so get them today!