Now that the world is re-opening and families are venturing out to restaurants again it’s a great time to check out all the kids eat free deals at area restaurants. We’ve compiled a list of our favorites for you to check out and plan your next family outing! Dinner is always better when someone else makes it (that’s my motto, anyway)!
Thank you to Rock & Brews of Overland Park for making this guide possible!
Rock & Brews is so much more than just a family restaurant. They provide superior dining experiences with a Rock ‘n’ Roll twist. The founders, including KISS frontman Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, have a natural appreciation for Rock ‘n’ Roll music, an affinity for craft beer and a desire for classic comfort food with an upscale spin. They offer brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Sundays and Sundays are Family Day when kids can eat free all day (one per adult entree). Popular kid menu items are chicken strips, corn dogs, hamburgers, and pizza. All kids meals include a drink and come with a side of fries, fruit, or carrot sticks (pizza does not come with a side.) For an extra $2.95, you can get a kid’s ice cream sundae or root beer float.
We have been long time fans of Rock & Brews and love their family friendly (and dog friendly!) patio. The food is delicious with its upscale, scratch made dishes. I love their cobb salad (and my kids do, too and are always sneaking stuff off my plate) and my husband’s favorite dish is their fish tacos. For the grownups there are over 50 beers on tap, weekly specials like $5 burgers on Tuesday nights, half-priced wine on Wednesdays and a daily happy hour. I love that this is a restaurant both my kids and I enjoy visiting!
- Cinzetti’s: Kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult meal (limit 2 kids
per adult). Cinzetti’s offers a great Italian buffet with options to please everyone in the family! Kids 3 and under eat free every day!
- Minsky’s Pizza: Every Monday, kids get a free mini cheese pizza with a large pizza order.
- Planet Sub: Kids 10 and under get a free kids meal with an adult meal purchase (limit 1 kid per adult meal).
- Cinzetti’s: Yes, kids 12 and under eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays! See above for details.
- Crazy Good Eats: Kids eat free in the evenings with an adult entree purchase.
- Pizza Ranch: One child 12 and under per paying adult (kids 2 and under eat free every day).
- Salty Iguana: Kids under 12 eat free with purchase of one adult entree.
- Topp’d Pizza: 4 p.m. to close, free kids pizza with an adult entree.
- Tabard’s Kitchen: Kids eat free with an adult entree purchase and the kids meal includes a dirt and worms dish of ice cream at the end!
- Spin Pizza: One free kids meal with purchase of an adult meal. Options include cheese or pepperoni pizza, grilled cheese or mac & cheese. Includes a drink and a mini gelato!
- CocoBolos: Kids eat free after 4 p.m. with the purchase of an adult entree (one per adult).
- El Toro Loco (Legends and Lenexa locations): One kid eats free per adult entree purchase after 5 p.m.
- Rock & Brews: One free kid’s meal with adult entree for kids 10 and under.
- Talk of the Town: (Leawood location only). Kids eat free with an adult entree purchase.
- Wahlburgers: 4 p.m. to close with an adult entree.
Disclaimers: Offers may change so be sure to confirm that the location you are visiting is currently offering the deal! Not all franchise locations of some restaurants participate. Most restaurants require dine in to take advantage of the deal. Generally, the deals apply to kids 12 and under.